Endless running game with Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic Dash is a vibrant 3D title that brings Sega’s legendary arcade classic to Android devices everywhere. Sonic the Hedgehog returns at full speed in this fast-paced game. The controls are instantly accessible to players of any caliber, and those who are familiar with the franchise will recognize the game-play mechanics immediately.
Players rapidly race down intricate courses while collecting rings and avoiding dangerous obstacles. There are several iconic characters that can be selected, and the options include Knuckles, Tails and Shadow. Power-ups enhance the riveting nature of this endless runner, and the upbeat soundtrack bolsters the overall experience for gamers. The responsive motion controls are another major highlight in this release.
Fans of the series will be thrilled by their encounters with Zazz and Dr. Eggman. These boss battles are downright epic. Newcomers to the Sonic universe should also be pleased with the simplified learner’s curve. In fact, the game can be mastered in a relatively short amount of time. To maintain engagement among audiences, there is plenty of unlockable content available, and players have the ability to earn them through in-game achievements. The extras can also be accessed via direct purchases.
It is worth noting that there are quite a few advertisements in Sonic Dash, which may cause some older systems to lag, especially when combined with the high frame-rate that is showcased by this title.
- The fluid graphics are stunning and colorful.
- The cast of characters is filled with fan-favorites.
- The unlockable bonuses keep the game fresh and interesting.
- There are a lot of in-game advertisements for other Sega programs.
- It takes a lot of memory, which may be problematic on outdated devices.
We've been busy jumping around squashing bugs and eating chilli dogs.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.